glutemous tumours


can anyone shed any light on what one is or how to get more info?? have tried searching but i am struggling

RT - have you got the right spelling

Also tel me what part of the body you are talking about, do you mean gluteus?

its in the head behind the ear - and i am probably well off with the spelling

Don't recall any muscles of a similar name. Do you mean glutinous tumour - which is a tumour of fatty tissue

mmm sort of sounds the same dont it

Sorry love nothing just hope your ok.

its not me hun - one of my very good friends xx

Sorry love I do hope every thing is ok.