I'm a celebrity 2010

103 posts / 0
Last post
summertime's picture
summertime

thats a shame i like gail porter, dom joly should be fun to watch, lets see if he is as crazy in real life lol

Christiesgal's picture
Christiesgal

He'll probably be dead boring, People that you thnk will be fun and entertaining are usually quiet and rather dull on the show and the people you think you don't like usually end up being favourites!

Corris the Jordan fiasco was that last year she kept getting all the public votes to do the Bush Tucker trials remember? Until she went it was like 'The Jordan Show'...very tiresome!

ursh x

Leeds's picture
Leeds

So, what did everyone think?

And who is that Shaun Ryder (?), the one who kept smoking and was billed as a music legend? I have never heard of him, or that Aggro one.

Hope Gillian McKeith gets voted off asap. I found her exceptionally irritating.

xxJaneyxx's picture
xxJaneyxx

Shaun Ryder was in the Happy Mondays (remember them?)

I don't know why Gillian even considered doing the show if she really has a phobia of insects and everything that moves! She'll either be voted out soon, or kept in to do all the challenges, depending how vindictive the voters are!

Corris's picture
Corris

I LOVE Stacey Solomon;

'his penis is smaller than mine' - I laughed for about an hour!

She is just so lovely and happy and nice she was cheering the others on with their trials, did her own with no fuss, and was just smiley all the time.

Gillian was a foregone conclusion for the trial (and every other trial I should think!) - how awful is she! OH says that apparently she signed up without seeing the program - I don't believe that for a minute, someone who has the brass front to call herself Dr when she isnt and falsify an american qualification doens't do anything without checking it out first.

Did you watch the celebrity big brother with Bez in it? He was in the band with Shaun - they must have had some parties huh?

xxJaneyxx's picture
xxJaneyxx

That should be the quote of the series, Corris - class wasn't it!! Stacey is just so natural, she was great with the trials wasn't she.

I just hope Jedward aren't brought in too ...

Corris's picture
Corris

blimey! Are they threatening that?

Leeds's picture
Leeds

There must be at least another two celebs, surely, because there are only ten at the moment.

Stacey was great, even though I had no idea who she was. Didn't like Nigel Havers much, although I do normally. Thought Sheryl Gascoigne was OK too.

But Gillian really has to go. Normally, I enjoy disliking someone, iyswim, but I just found her false. Bet her teammates won't like her either if she gives up on the trials as quickly as she did last night.

Corris's picture
Corris

I dont believe her for a minute.

This woman lied about being a doctor, convinced the media to the point that she had her own television programme, wrote books, was featured in just about every magazine and newspaper and here she is being all pathetic and can't cope. I don't think so.

She's doing it to get the vote and therefore the screen time, call me a cynic, but if you are prepared to lie about your qualifications to that scale, and have the confidence to pull that off on such a huge scale I don't believe for a minute that you don't research what you are letting yourself in for and do everything fully knowlingly.

It's about the 10th series - unless he lives under a rock there is no way she wouldn't know what it involved, and someone as media savvy as her also knows JUST how she is coming across on the programme.

Leeds's picture
Leeds

Completely agree, Corris. If she was as terrified as she claims to be, she wouldn't have had a great first night's sleep, either. Which she did.

I didn't know that she had lied about her qualifications etc. How was she rumbled?

Pages