I'm a celebrity 2010

103 posts / 0
Last post
Christiesgal's picture
Christiesgal

I felt like wringing Gillians neck last night the way she droned on about being in jail.

I never thought I'd say these words but I feel sorry for Lembit Opik. Imagine being stuck in a cage with her?

I wonder if she'll be first to leave because the public don't like her or if she'll be there a long time because they will keep her in so there is something to talk about?

Having said that, when she's gone we can get to know some of the other contestants betters rather than it being the Gillian McKeith show.
ursh x

Leeds's picture
Leeds

I think, as a general point, it should be a rule of the game that you can't do a second trial until everyone in camp has done one. In recent years, one person does seem to dominate and it's not fair on camp or the viewers, imo.

I think GM will stay because the public enjoy Ant & Dec's reactions to her outbursts. Don't think she'll win though!

xxJaneyxx's picture
xxJaneyxx

Hmmmm yeah.

Corris's picture
Corris

If you walk you forfeit your fee apparently - if you get removed for 'medical reasons' then you get to keep your money.

Just a thought really...

Leeds's picture
Leeds

And I would hazard a guess that some people need the money more than others ............

Christiesgal's picture
Christiesgal

Ahhh you see I thought you got paid no matter what! ...will Nigel still get a couple of weeks all expenses paid with his family in that luxury hotel though? I wouldn't imagine he's short on cash and a nice free holiday is everyones cup of tea lol.

ursh x

Leeds's picture
Leeds

He said in a pre show interview that his wife had strongly advised him not to be in the show and, when he had said he was going to do it anyway, she told him she might not be there when he got back and that she had gone away to Africa to think about things!

summertime's picture
summertime
shazzersere

That sean from happy mondays always used to be in my mums avenue,the woman across the road,used to have partys and theyd all go there and get stoned!!! that was many moons ago.

I have a soft spot for lembit,i think hes a genuinley nice guy whos just a bit naive.

gillian is a tit,and is boring the arse off me! apparently her daughter had foned in saying her mother had never seen the show,well if that was the case how did she know to smuggle in contrband? and how did she know about katie price???? i think shes playing a game,*look am phobic everything* then shell get stronger and oh look ive conquererd all my phobias so she can win! pathetic and boring! shes just making herself to look a right knobend.

i like that comedian cant remeber her name,i like stacey too but her accents getting on my tits it grates through me the way she talk,its a bit like watching gavin and stacey.

that american playgirly,am not sure about her yet. and linford well uhm hes all right but a bit of a show off.

Christiesgal's picture
Christiesgal

Hello stranger Big smile

I agree about Gillian. So far Stacey is my favourite and Sean my 2nd fave, and I like Dom, Lembit (didn't think I would!), Jenny, and Sheryl seems quite sweet too. Not seen enough of Aggro to comment. Not keen on Brit, Alisons a bit irratating even though I thought I'd like her. Kayla's voice does my nut in, and I can't abide GM. I bet I'e missed someone haven't I?

ursh x

Pages