xxJaneyxx

summertime wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqGGrO5hjy8
this made me =))

That is brilliant!

shazzersere

christiesgal wrote:
Hello stranger Big smile

I agree about Gillian. So far Stacey is my favourite and Sean my 2nd fave, and I like Dom, Lembit (didn't think I would!), Jenny, and Sheryl seems quite sweet too. Not seen enough of Aggro to comment. Not keen on Brit, Alisons a bit irratating even though I thought I'd like her. Kayla's voice does my nut in, and I can't abide GM. I bet I'e missed someone haven't I?

ursh x

is kayla the one with the overplayed essex accent? dont get me wong shes a lovely girl a bit nuts,but its the accent and the way she says things.

Leeds's picture
Leeds

Kayla is blonde, Stacey is brunette.

Apparently, as Gillian was going to jail last night, she claimed that she shouldn't go in because she is pregnant. This bit wasn't shown, because it was thought the audience might get too upset! Huh!! She has repeated the claim again, and her team on the outside are saying that it is just her joke. Which it must be!! But there are calls for her to be examined by a psych for fear that her mental health is at risk ...........

I don't question the notion that she is mentally unstable, but I think I might've claimed to be pregnant if I wanted to escape jail!! Maybe you had to see it for yourself.

shazzersere

i am of the thought that shes doing this so she will get taken off the show and still mget paid a fee,she wants out,now if she walks shell lose her fee,but if she get taken out because of ill health shell keep her fee.

The womans trying to play a good game,shes not daft,neither is she mental,she knows katie price even though she walked caused that much contrevesey is still getting a good wack out of it now.

shes lied said she nearly drowned,yet lastnight said it was the first time shes ever had her head under water????? did you notice when she was in jail and shes was shoutting to big brother,did you notice her say something like see big brother whos got all the power now????? nope this lady is out to earn her millions by doing this,shes not a weak vunreable person like shes making out to be.

Leeds's picture
Leeds

She is as tough as old boots, imo.

Corris's picture
Corris

mine too leeds - anyone with the front to call themselves doctor and lie has some brass ones.

Horrid horrid nasty little freak.

shazzersere

whos that nurd thats supposed to be a comedian on itv2???? i so dont find him funny what so ever,he just looks like a gorilla on speed!

Corris's picture
Corris

I don't like him either - at all. No idea who he is, or where he's come from.

xxJaneyxx's picture
xxJaneyxx

Dom Joly? He was on Trigger Happy TV I think, years ago.

shazzersere

xxJaneyxx wrote:
Dom Joly? He was on Trigger Happy TV I think, years ago.

not him janey,on the itv2 show,they have a comedian or supposed comedian his name is russell kane,who is he? wheres he from? and whats more is hes about as funny as a burst pile!

Pages