Pregnancy After Depo Provera - part 4

2991 posts / 0
Last post
violet73

it is very quiet on here , skye i can,t find you on facebook either . xx

katiejcb

Skye - I cant find you on facebook either so possibly the security settings on it? If you find Katrina, I am on her friends list - Katie Turner!

Who's watching 'Britains Got talent'? I know one of the acts, they are on tomorrow night - the first act on called 'The Celtic Colleens' I worked with one of the Mums until January and she was also the boys playschool teacher and key worker! The bioys also go to school with one of the other girls! They are from our town, the boys cannot wait to see them on TV tomorrow - they got a standing ovation in auditions but wern't shown much on TV! They have a facebook page if anyones interested 'The Celtic Colleens'

2Princes_1Princess

I do have my settings private sorry ladies I forgot lol
Ill search for you all instead

AFU - we are off to brisbane on wednesday YAY.. so cannot wait.. this holiday has been long coming and are very excited... get to meet up with my aunt whom I have not seen in like forever lol and also sally, if she can still fit me into her busy schedule with the 3 kiddies and work...
Winter Nationals on the weekend and also catching up with some of Shaun's family whom we have not spoken to for a whole year as some stuff went down and yea, stopped talking (thank goodness for FB lol)
Oh and also dream world.. which is a theme park with lots of awesome rides and lots for the toddlers like Chelsea... they cater for everyone which is good...
Going to be an awesome time and Ill try and add everyone on FB before we leave so you cen keep up to date on there instead of here... Will be lots of fun to be had and lost and lots of photos..

Take Care everyone and catch up soon

Skye & Chelsea xx

2Princes_1Princess

okay ladies.. have added Katrina and then found everyone else.. well everyone i reckonised on her friends list...
katrina-if there is anyone you notice I have forgotten, please send them as a "suggest friends" please...
Thank you

Im off for dinner. Catch u all later
Skye & Chelsea xx

Hopeful

Hi just popped across from the main forum for a bit of advice. I was on depo for 7 years when we decided to try for dd, it took us nearly 2 1/2 years, we got there then I quickly fell pregnant (2months) with our son, since he was born I went back to depo and have been on it for about 1 1/2 years. My doc cancelled my appointment without telling me for my last depo shot, I was about 3 days late getting it. Im due it again soon, but Ive got a feeling Im pregnant. I havent done a test yet as I dont know if I actually want to know the result lol. Has anyone heard of anyone falling pregnant after being on it for so long and only being a few days late getting it?
Jacq x

2Princes_1Princess

Jacq i honestly dont know, but what I do know is that depo pays tricks on your body... ALL of us on here went through pregnancy symptoms also once stopping the injections...
I think you might need to test, to ease your own mind, but I am sure you will be fine..
Thanks for stopping by
GL
Skye x

Hopeful

Thanks Skye, think its the only way I'll find out, cant see it being true after how long it took me to have dd after stopping.
Jacq x

blondehoney

Skye's right Jacq, we all went through pregnancy symptoms when stopping depo. It took me 6 months and that's one of the quickest I've heard. xx

ElectronBlue's picture
ElectronBlue

Hello all Smile

Sticking my mod hat on for the moment and hoping you can all help me out here. Lots of people on this section are referring to each other by their names. Which is fine, only reading the threads it isn't always obvious who is who unless you are in the know. Of course with some people it's obvious because it's in their username, but sometimes people use childrens names or something totally different as their username (I'm told mine sounds like a pole dancer??? LOL) so it can get confusing.

There's an easy solution though- a signature. Some of you already use this feature- thank you, it makes it much clearer for idiots like me! Here's how you do it:

Click on 'My account' in the right hand panel- a little under your inbox.

scroll past password, picture etc to 'comment settings'

Pop in a short signature- I've put in 'Electron Blue x'- and click submit

It will then pop up in your message box every time you make a post. It won't apply it retrospectively though, so any posts you make to date will not have it on.

So, if your name isn't obvious from your username, and you are fine with everyone using that name could you add a signature? Then infrequent visitors (like me!) and new folk will know who is who!

Thanks in advance, and if you encounter any problems then let me know Smile

ElectronBlue x

akind1

Jacq - I will say it is unlikely, but possible. sometimes the stop of any birth control signals the body to ovulate. I have known women to become pregnant if missing the shot only by a few days. When you go in for the next one they should test you prior to giving the shot (I know they did me, every time). Or go ahead and get a test. What took so long for me to conceive DS was the irregular and sometimes annovulatory cycles I had post-depo. Good luck!

Skye, I think you have everyone!

Katrina - mama to Gabriel born 11/20/2009 and a new one expected in October!

Pages