Grammar Made Easy is for every parent who wants their primary child to do well at school, to see them gain top marks for grammar and punctuation and use language as a door to future opportunities.
Each chapter of the eBook focuses on a specific area – such as tenses or apostrophes – and provides clear, simple explanations of rules to remember, plus examples of what’s right, what’s wrong and why. Then, there are quiz questions to recap and check that your child has understood everything.
This instant-download eBook covers all the key points that you and your child need to remember (plus the mistakes you need to avoid!), in a way that everyone can understand.
Once you’ve got your copy, you’ll be able to:
- Make sense of every grammar rule
- Boost your child’s ability to write and speak
- Play games and quizzes to reinforce learning
- Help your child achieve great results in their English SATs
- Set them up for success with foreign languages
You don’t need to be an expert to help your child to become confident in English!
With this eBook, you can get brilliant game-based activities that’ll make your child’s grammar learning trouble-free. All the resources needed for these games – blank cards, score cards and so on – are in a handy section towards the end of your eBook, and you can print them out as many times as you need.
Checklists of learning aims for each area will help you to track your child’s progress, so you’ll know precisely when they have nailed each area.
The real beauty of Grammar Made Easy is that you can use it in the way that best suits you and your child. Dip in and out of the chapters on the area they need help on most, or simply go over what they’ve learned in class that day.
If your child is feeling confident and wants to try tackling some more complex grammar and punctuation, then that’s okay too!
The biggest benefit of all is that you will be able to use it to assist your child in developing great writing and speaking habits through every stage of their education. This isn’t a book you’ll be finished with at the end of Year 6.
Your child can use it themselves when doing their homework in secondary school, or to refresh their skills for essay writing and exams.
It's years of essential support – all in one super simple guide. There isn’t another guide out there that encourages a child to develop a natural enthusiasm and confidence with grammar like this does.
- Articles, nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs
- Punctuating sentences
- Inverted commas
- Capital letters
- Commonly confused words
- Prepositions and connectives
- Objects and subjects
PLUS: on top of chapters on all of these areas, you’ll also find these handy extras...
- What to expect at each stage of primary school: Tailor your child’s practice sessions to their age group by looking at this at-a-glance table, containing details on the skills your child will be expected to have at each stage in the primary national curriculum.
- Glossary: If you or your child need a quick reminder of basic grammar terms, save time going through the individual chapters of the book and just look them up in this easy-to-follow guide.
- The ultimate grammar quiz: Put your grammar skills to the test! Challenge yourself to this quiz of 15 multiple choice questions, which cover all of the topics in the book. It’s also a great test for your child and could be used as a refresher before a written test at school, such as the SATs.