Learning to tell the time is a process which spans the primary-school years, and children can find it overwhelmingly hard. The Telling the Time pack is a complete guide to everything you need to know to support your child and help them get to grips with this vital skill, bursting with practical suggestions, advice from experts and activity sheets for all the key stages.
What you'll find in your Telling the Time pack:
- Teachers' advice and tips to help your child learn about time
- How to help your child understand an analogue clock face
- 21 ways to incorporate practice into everyday life
- Telling-the-time game ideas
- Reading and writing time worksheets covering o'clock, half past, quarter past and quarter to and reading time to the nearest minute
- Estimating and predicting time puzzles
- Blank clock templates
- Telling the Time Bingo
- Telling the Time Dominoes
Teach your child time
Teach your child time is a reference guide and home-teaching kit which will help you understand exactly what telling-the-time skills your child is expected to have mastered in each year of the primary school curriculum.
Primary school teacher and parent Alice Hart has compiled information, tips and activities to ensure that you have the right information at your fingertips so you can quickly make sure your child has fully grasped and achieved each and every skill for their correct year group and using the same methods that they are taught (rather than confusing them with the one you were taught at school!).
You'll be able to print off highly targeted and child-friendly fun worksheets to help them master each of the essential skills as they progress through school – in fun, five-minute sessions.
Teach your child time is a downloadable, printable eBook, available for £4.99.