Communicating information with a bar chart
This maths worksheet will help your child to explore different ways of communicating information and asks them to draw a bar chart.
This activity will help your child to:
- Understand that information can be communicated in different ways
- Examine the difference between implicit and explicit information
- Avoid jumping to conclusions
DOWNLOAD THIS RESOURCE INSTANTLY
with a 14-day FREE trial!
- Thousands of English, maths & science printable and interactive resources
- Weekly learning plan for your child
- Downloadable learning packs & workbooks
FREE for 14 days then £5.99/month