The Easiest Way To Prepare Your Child At Home For The 11+ Exam
Join the programme and each week we'll send you 4 worksheets – English, Maths, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning – direct to your inboxFinally you can learn what works (and what doesn't) in a fun way, so that your child starts to enjoy preparing for the 11+ exam and you can see their true potential shine through.
Here's the truth.
YOU NEED HELP! You're desperate to help your child make it into a Grammar School and you're committed to spending the time with them!
This is why we're proud to support you by providing our unqiue 11+ Programme!
The 11+ Programme is the perfect tool to help your child prepare, feel confident and get an 'edge' for the 11+ exam, without you feeling like you are pulling out your hair trying to explain complicated new ideas to a frustrated child!
Take up our offer of a free 14-day trial subscription and you'll join the 11+ Programme.
Starting at the beginning of the winter term, every Friday we'll send you an email with:
- Essential 11+ English and maths skills – each week we'll send you one 11+ English and one 11+ maths worksheet, each covering a vital skill your child needs to master, direct to your inbox.
- Verbal and non-verbal reasoning questions – we'll send you one set of verbal and one set of non-verbal exercises each week, each one focusing on a different logic and reasoning skill that could be included in the text.
- Reading comprehension worksheets – designed to help your child quickly identify and understand difficult passages of text.
- CLOZE test worksheets – help your child prepare for this unfamiliar test.
- Vital information from 11+ experts – each week you'll receive invaluable advice from our team of 11+ experts on how to approach each of the new skills covered that week as well as timely tips on pacing your child's learning.
- Plus, you'll also get unlimited access to ALL the resources on TheSchoolRun website – that's over 5000 worksheets, learning packs, learning programmes, games, activities and so much more...
Start your trial today and you'll also have instant access to:
Thousands of English, maths and science printable and interactive worksheets.
70+ downloadable workbooks and learning packs.
Learning Journey programmes
Unique learning programmes for every year of primary school.
Personal Account Manager
A Personal Account Manager to help you put together a learning plan tailored to your child's individual learning needs.
Exclusive practice papers and past papers for all primary school tests.
11+ Preparation Plan
A year-long 11+ preparation plan (196 worksheets in total) with weekly email advice and support.
VIP support group
Private support group for subscribers on Facebook.
In each interactive tutorial, our digital teacher explains the topic, gives examples and then gets you to complete on-screen tasks.
What parents say about TheSchoolRun's 11+ resources
A parent following the 11+ Programme on TheSchoolRun could easily cover everything required, in a systematic way, and feel confident that they aren't missing anything. Where TheSchoolRun adds the real value is in delivering exactly what people need, in a targeted way, so that people need only look at one resource rather than worrying if they are buying the right materials. – Alison, Kent
I loved that the 11+ Programme built up each skill slowly but you knew that everything would be covered by the end. – Christine
You would imagine that TheSchoolRun's weekly countdown to the 11+ would send you into a crazed frenzy every Friday, but surprisingly, it takes the uninitiated by the hand and gently guides you through unchartered waters with calm serenity. The activity sheets are superbly structured to introduce your child to the myriad of question types likely to appear in the test and how best to approach them. There are useful tips, game suggestions and colourful activity sheets to stimulate and encourage the student. – Jenny, mum to Farrah, aged 10