Win a family short break to the fantastic Puy du Fou theme park in France!
Puy du Fou is unlike any other theme park in the world! Ride and crowd-free and with entertainment in the form of 60 spectacular daytime and evening shows, France’s second largest and multi award-winning park is guaranteed to be a hit, whether your child is into knights and castles or animals, dancing and daring stunts.
Marvel at the sight of a Viking ship rising from beneath the water during Les Vikings show, at the rush of beating wings as falcons, eagles, owls and vultures whizz overhead and at horseback acrobatics during Le Secret de la Lance. Take your kids on a history lesson through the park’s period villages to watch skilled artisans demonstrating the crafts of the time and into the park’s newest adventure, Le Mystère de La Pérouse, to learn about the thrills and spills of seafaring exploration in the 18th century.
At mealtimes, introduce the kids to authentic French food at restaurants which range from an ‘auberge’ in the heart of an 18th century village to a Belle Époque bistro.
Situated amidst acres of forest and gardens and an hour from Nantes in north west France, Puy du Fou features five on-site themed hotels.
Watch some of the highlights of Puy du Fou here or visit the Puy du Fou website for more information.
To win a family break at Puy du Fou, inclusive of 2 nights B&B accommodation at a themed hotel, and three days Park entry for a family of 4, simply enter the competition below.
Please also take a moment to read TheSchoolRun competition and prize draw terms and conditions.
**Terms and conditions: (in addition to The School Run standard T & C)
- The prize is for a family of four (2 adults, 2 children under 14).
- The prize includes 2 nights’ accommodation at a themed hotel (selected by Puy du Fou, subject to availability). Accommodation will be in one family room. Breakfast is included on 2 days. No other meals or spending money is included in the prize.
- The prize includes entry passes to the Park for a family of 4 for 3 days.
- The prize excludes transport from the UK and within France.
- The prize may be taken on any of the ‘green’ highlighted dates on the Puy du Fou calendar, subject to availability.