Y6 to Y7 maths transition pack
Identify the rules of a number sequence, find the lowest common denominator or the highest common factor, order fractions, use data tables, investigate probability and calculate area – all vital maths skills as your child moves into secondary school maths. Revise and practise key methods and concepts with our Year 6 to Year 7 maths transition pack and boost their confidence in the run-up to KS3.
Revise key KS2 maths skills and techniques and prepare for Year 7 with activities and practice worksheets to keep brains active over the summer holidays.
The Y6 to Y7 maths transition pack includes:
- Square numbers and prime numbers
- Proportion, mode, range, median, mean
- Measurements and geometry
- Fractions and decimals
- Factors and multiples
- Number sequences
- Rounding, measuring and estimating
- Using data tables
You can also download a Year 6 to Year 7 transition pack for English.
- Year 1 maths booster pack
- Year 2 maths booster pack
- Year 3 maths booster pack
- Year 4 maths booster pack
- Year 5 maths booster pack
- Year 6 maths booster pack
'He worked through your Year 6 Learning Journey worksheets and the Transition to Year 7 packs and these are such a great way of doing a little bit at home each day.’ – Helen, Surrey