Be sure your child has covered all the learning objectives they are required to have mastered by the time they sit their Key Stage 1 or 2 SATs test (in the Summer term of Year 2 and Year 6 respectively). Work through the course of worksheets that cover all the core topics that could come up in the test to improve your child's chances of success and boost their confidence before SATs.
A beginner's guide to year 2 tests, the KS1 SATs success pack explains everything you need to know about how your child will be tested, teacher assessment, SATs levels, how the results are used and why you don't need to worry! You'll also find 26 activities to help support your child's learning at home with games and fun, so get your SATs preparation started today.
SATs preparation: expert advice to help you help your child
From revision planners and quick tips to practical strategies boost confidence in the run-up to the KS1 and KS2 SATs, we have a wealth of information to read through.
- 10 top tips for SATs revision
- SATs preparation: how play can help
- Countdown to SATs: your action plan
- 8 common questions about SATs answered
- Problem solving exercises for SATs
- Top 10 ways to calm your child's fears about SATs
- SATs advice: measuring and estimating
- SATs advice: memory skills
- Start preparing for SATs today
- Understanding SATs results
- SATs results: helping your child cope
Our hugely popular SATs eBook is back in its third edition. SATs: Practice Makes Perfect has been written especially for all parents whose children are due to sit their SATs. In plain, straightforward language it tells you everything you need to know to help your child prepare for their exams, covering both Key Stage 1 and 2.