Times tables success with games, tips and quizzes
The clever puzzles, games and techniques you’ll discover in these three fantastic workbooks (Times Tables Funpack, Terrific Times Tables and the Times tables practice book) will enable you to help your child quickly master their tables – without the arguments, without the tears, and without the guilt and torment! Yours today when you take up our offer of a free 14-day trial subscription:
- Practical tips to learn the times tables without fuss
- Printable worksheets for each times table
- Games, quizzes, puzzles and speed challenges
- 10 Multiplication Check Practice Tests
- Printable certificates to award to your child
- Multiplication grid to use time and time again
- Helpful parents' articles on the times tables
- PLUS Access to all our interactive times tables tutorials
- And don't forget... subscriber access to all the resources on TheSchoolRun, including over 5000 worksheets, learning packs, games, workbooks, interactive tutorials, activities and more!
Start your trial today and you'll also have instant access to:
Thousands of English, maths and science printable and interactive worksheets.
70+ downloadable workbooks and learning packs.
Learning Journey programmes
Unique learning programmes for every year of primary school.
Personal Account Manager
A Personal Account Manager to help you put together a learning plan tailored to your child's individual learning needs.
Exclusive practice papers and past papers for all primary school tests.
11+ Preparation Plan
A year-long 11+ preparation plan (196 worksheets in total) with weekly email advice and support.
In each interactive tutorial, our digital teacher explains the topic, gives examples and then gets you to complete on-screen tasks.
VIP support group
Private support group for subscribers on Facebook.
What parents say about TheSchoolRun's times tables resources
In the space of one week my child has the confidence now and can recollect all 12 times tables – a great achievement in such a short time. Thank you!!!! – Survey respondent
I like the booklets on specific topics, tables, time, spelling etc. Also like the way it focuses on each year group by area so can really hone in on where`s my children need extra practice. – Survey respondent
Before Christmas we were informed our son was tracking behind at maths, even though we had tried various methods to help him. Once we started using TheSchoolRun he improved no end. The worksheets and useful parent tips make it so easy for them to learn. So much so that he finished the year ahead!! The results speak for themselves. – One happy mum from York