A healthy child is going to be able to perform better at school. But keeping them healthy (and coping when they’re sick) can be a real challenge.
In this section of the site you’ll find lots of advice on how to keep children healthy and what to do when they are under the weather as well as tips for improving diet, the importance of sleep and relaxation, looking after your child’s mental health, children's eyesight, personal hygiene, threadworms and headlice.
Keeping them safe
We'd like to wrap them in cotton wool, but given that this isn't a realistic option (!), here are some other great tips on keeping your child safe:
- How to teach children road safety
- 7 vital road safety skills you must teach your child
- Child safety today
- Child safety while playing outdoors
- Top tips for safety in the sun
- Child safety: stranger danger
- How to make outdoor play safe
- How to keep your child safe online
- Safe cycling tips for kids
- Keeping your child safe on holiday
- Is it safe to leave your child home alone?