Collecting data: pictograms
A pictogram is a simple way to organise data in which each object is represented by a picture of itself. Introduce your child to the concept and offer a fruit-tastic practice activity to help them understand the concept.
This data collecting activity will enable your child to:
- Collect data quickly, and make and organise a pictogram
- Discuss questions such as 'How can we find out?' and 'How can we organise the information?'
- Carry out their own survey
DOWNLOAD THIS RESOURCE INSTANTLY
with a 14-day FREE trial!
- Thousands of English, maths & science printable and interactive resources
- Weekly learning plan for your child
- Downloadable learning packs & workbooks
FREE for 14 days then £42/6 months