Crack that code spelling rules puzzle pack
Children learn lots of spelling patterns and rules in KS2. Make sure they stick (forever!) with our fun-filled, code-cracking spelling rules learning pack, written by primary-school teacher James Wrafter.
In your Crack that code spelling rules puzzle pack you'll find:
- Villains to defeat
- Missions to complete
- Word puzzles to solve
... all presented in 90 pages of code-breaking spelling activities.
Spelling patterns and rules covered include:
- Words with an /i/ sound spelled with a y
- Words that have a suffix that requires the last consonant to be doubled
- Words with an in-, dis- or mis- prefix that don't require the root word to be changed
- Words that include the /sh/ sound, spelled /ch/
- Words of French origin, where the /k/ sound is spelled que
- Words that contain the /zhun/ sound, spelled with the -sion suffix
- Words that end in the suffix -ly, where the original root word ended in -le
- Words that have a /zh/ sound in them (spelled -sure)
- Common homophones
DOWNLOAD THIS RESOURCE INSTANTLY
with a 14-day FREE trial!
- Thousands of English, maths & science printable and interactive resources
- Weekly learning plan for your child
- Downloadable learning packs & workbooks