Resources and support for dyslexia
If your child is having trouble in school because they can't read, write or spell as well as the other children in their class you will be concerned and may suspect that they could have a learning difficulty. The Resources and support for dyslexia pack will offer you a first overview of this special educational need, including:
- The key signs of dyslexia in primary-school children
- Details of how dyslexia is assessed
- A step-by-step action plan to help you work in partnership with your child's school to get them the support they need
- Homework tips for dyslexic learners
- A list of organisations who can offer support and expert advice
- 99 ways to help your dyslexic child love books and reading
- Worksheets compiled by a dyslexia tutor to help your child practise key skills at home
You'll find more dyslexia advice and information on TheSchoolRun.
DOWNLOAD THIS RESOURCE INSTANTLY
with a 14-day FREE trial!
- Thousands of English, maths & science printable and interactive resources
- Weekly learning plan for your child
- Downloadable learning packs & workbooks