Starting school scrapbook
If your child is starting school in September they're probably feeling nervous – and no doubt you are, too! To help boost their confidence, we asked a Reception teacher (and parent) to create a resource that will begin to develop your child’s skills so they can make the best possible start.
Work your way through the pack to introduce your child to:
- Letter formation
- Name recognition
- Following instructions
- Story sequencing
- Recognising numbers
- Carrying out science investigations
- Identifying 2D and 3D shapes
Complete the activities in the booklet and you'll show them that learning is fun, exciting and amazing. You'll also be letting them know that, whatever challenges they face in school, they'll always have your encouragement and support.
DOWNLOAD THIS RESOURCE INSTANTLY
with a 14-day FREE trial!
- Thousands of English, maths & science printable and interactive resources
- Weekly learning plan for your child
- Downloadable learning packs & workbooks