Year 3 maths booster pack
Our selection of fun maths activities is designed to help Y3 children revise key concepts. Primary school teacher Alice Hart has prepared a series of one-page worksheets, so revision will be done and dusted in fifteen minutes a day. Feel a bit unsure about KS2 maths yourself? You'll find parent tips on everything from number lines to equivalent fractions so you can brush up on current teaching methods and support your child's mathematical education at home.
The Y3 maths booster pack covers:
- Ordering numbers
- Number bonds
- Times tables
- Telling the time
- Adding three-digit numbers
- Equivalent fractions
You can also download a Year 3 booster pack for English.
- Year 1 maths booster pack
- Year 2 maths booster pack
- Year 4 maths booster pack
- Year 5 maths booster pack
- Year 6 maths booster pack
- Year 6 to Year 7 transition pack: English
DOWNLOAD THIS RESOURCE INSTANTLY
with a 14-day FREE trial!
- Thousands of English, maths & science printable and interactive resources
- Weekly learning plan for your child
- Downloadable learning packs & workbooks