If you're hoping to sit your child for a school that selects students based on their performance in the 11+ test, you'll be looking for resources to support learning.
Our 11+ Learning Journey programme is a structured 11+ preparation plan that covers the English, maths, verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning skills your child will need to have mastered before they sit the test.
For a one-off payment of £66 you'll be given exclusive access to the full programme and you'll be emailed weekly exercises, worksheets and expert tips (covering all the core 11+ skills of English, maths, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning) to work through with your child.
You'll also receive our Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning learning pack, plus you'll be given a full 12 months' access to all the subscriber-only resources on TheSchoolRun site.
The 11+ Learning Journey programme is the perfect tool to help your child prepare, feel confident and get an 'edge' for the 11+ exam, without you feeling like your pulling out your hair trying to explain complicated new ideas to a frustrated child!
For a one-off payment of only £66, you'll join the 11+ programme and each week we'll send you an email with:
- Essential 11+ English and maths skills – each week we'll send you one 11+ English and one 11+ maths worksheet, each covering a vital skill your child needs to master, direct to your inbox.
- Verbal and non-verbal reasoning questions – we'll send you one set of verbal and one set of non-verbal exercises each week, each one focusing on a different logic and reasoning skill that could be included in the text.
- Reading comprehension worksheets – designed to help your child quickly identify and understand difficult passages of text.
- CLOZE test worksheets – help your child prepare for this unfamiliar test.
- Vital information from 11+ experts – each week you'll receive invaluable advice from our team of 11+ experts on how to approach each of the new skills covered that week as well as timely tips on pacing your child's learning.
- Plus, you'll also get 12 months' access to ALL the resources on TheSchoolRun website – that's over 5000 worksheets, learning packs, learning programmes, games, activities and so much more...
The 11+ exam is not easy. In fact, it's one of the toughest exams your child will face. But by joining the 11+ Learning Journey programme today, you'll be giving your child's chance of success a huge boost!
The programme is aimed at children in Year 5 who are preparing to sit the 11+ test in the September of Year 6. The email series runs from September for 48 weeks, but don't worry if you've missed the beginning. We can send you all the exercises you've missed so far so you can catch up!
'One of their teachers even said to me: "I don’t know what you’re doing at home with your child, but it’s really showing in their progress at school!"’ – Felicia, South East London
'Learning Journeys are an excellent way to engage the children and provide them with appropriate content to extend their learning outside the classroom.' – Survey respondent