KS2 maths puzzles: Secret Agent maths
Written by a KS2 maths teacher to reinforce Y3, Y4, Y5 and Y6 maths skills, our super-sleuths learning pack makes practising calculations a challenge children will love. A great pack for holidays or to complete in preparation for KS2 SATs, the puzzles reveal a secret agents narrative and loads of brain-boosting exercises to reignite your child's interest in numbers and patterns.
The KS2 Secret Agent maths puzzle pack includes activities to help practise:
- Number sequences
- Reading maps
- Calculating area
- Plotting coordinates
- Data handling (bar charts, tally charts, graphs)
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- 2D and 3D shapes
- Telling the time
- Money maths
Looking for KS1 maths puzzles? Our magician's quest subscriber learning pack is perfect for Y1 and Y2 children.
'I have just printed off the KS2 Secret Agent Maths and my daughter has been completely drawn in by all the wonderful exercises – invaluable thank you!' – Elsa, Chester
DOWNLOAD THIS RESOURCE INSTANTLY
with a 14-day FREE trial!
- Thousands of English, maths & science printable and interactive resources
- Weekly learning plan for your child
- Downloadable learning packs & workbooks