Pirate Pete and the Scurvy Scuttler data handling puzzle pack
Learning to gather and present data is a key maths skill in KS2. Make practice engaging with our pirate-mayhem-filled data handling learning pack, written by primary-school teacher James Wrafter.
In your Pirate Pete and the Scurvy Scuttler data handling puzzle pack you'll find:
- Pirate life dilemmas to ponder on
- Doubloons to count
- Data puzzles to solve
... all presented in 60 pages of statistical puzzle activities.
Data handling skills covered include working with:
- Tally charts
- Venn diagrams
- Bar charts
- Pie charts
- Finding the mode, median, mean and range
- Line graphs
DOWNLOAD THIS RESOURCE INSTANTLY
with a 14-day FREE trial!
- Thousands of English, maths & science printable and interactive resources
- Weekly learning plan for your child
- Downloadable learning packs & workbooks