Summer brain-boosting challenges
Our Summer brain-boosting challenges learning pack has been designed to stimulate interest in the world, enrich learning and stretch children's brains over the holidays. Educational activitist and former head-teacher John Senior has compiled a cornucopia of activities to try (no special equipment needed), so get started today! You could:
- Compile a travel-diary hoax
- Be a geometrical gourmet
- Make a weather station
- Grow carrots in a Wellington boot
- Walk to Anchorage, Alaska (without leaving home)
- Produce tiny books
- Invent local artists and artwork
... and loads more! All the activities are linked to the national curriculum.
DOWNLOAD THIS RESOURCE INSTANTLY
with a 14-day FREE trial!
- Thousands of English, maths & science printable and interactive resources
- Weekly learning plan for your child
- Downloadable learning packs & workbooks